Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Are you ready to die?


Ah yes. So ive finally gotten around to writing my first blog. As i sat here pondering what my topic should be, a rather intresting question popped into my mind. ARE YOU READY TO DIE? Sounds cryptic and even creepy that this is the product of my subconcious but non the less it is a very relevant question. I sat there wondering what if a serial killer were to come into the library kidnap me, and sever my limbs, appendage by appendage, cut by cut. In my minds eye as I lay ther bleeding as the life left my dismembered body, i reaized that there was so much i hadnt done, wanted to do and still wanted to do. I thought about my future or at least the future that i imagined. My mind drifted to the car i was to have (eventhough I only have my learners liscence), my dream house, and my perfect kids. And then I realized, there was NO WAY that i was ready to die! In fact i wanted to live and the thought made me appreciate life even more. For a few moments i relished life and as if it was a physical entity and clutched on to it for dearlife. I just want to put the question out to the world. Are you redy to die? I appreciate your responses and comments.

Superblog-girl

1 comment:

  1. this is deep...........nice first blog D-mann*

    ReplyDelete